The Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aether...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you do with your friends?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

What do you do with your friends? Vide
PostSubject: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am

Let's keep it PG, guys.
Jk.

Say yeah. WHAT?
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 am

My friend and i, we like to walk. Sometimes we eat.
My friend and i, we go places, and do stuff. Where or what isn't especially interesting.
My friend and i like to talk on the phone. We don't ever say much of any real value. The true value is that we are friends who speak.
I once had a friend. We don't talk anymore.
Friends are like ham. One must savour them because they will someday expire.

(and Jews can't have any)
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:55 am

Me and my friends...

Uh.. go to parks... walmart... food places...
And we watch movies!

That about sums it up for them all.
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:59 am

Man, if you'd just added 'with capes and porkpie hats', i would've been sold!
Back to top Go down
Teettot
Slave
Teettot

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 am

walmart. to some it is a store. to others it is magical land of adventure...and i guess its a store too...but the magical bit is the important part
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 am

Wal-Mart is a ravening beast that will not be satisfied until we are all dead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:56 am

Which is okay.
Because we're all already dead.

Dead.. on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Teettot
Slave
Teettot

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 am

yay for happy thoughts! haha
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Exactly.

Also.

Another thing I do with friends (certain ones)
Is cosplay.

HARDCORE.
Back to top Go down
Teettot
Slave
Teettot

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I'm big on anime and manga and such, but I have never had the motiviation to cosplay or anything like that. But that's probably because almost none of my friends actually like anime/manga and I could never do something like that by myself haha
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:13 pm

I had a group of 8 friends (including me) that actually established themselves as a group. Mr. Brock, the Economics teachers at CCHS, would always refer to us as a gang, and we would always deny such a title. Eventually, we became NAG (Not. A. Gang.).
We (at least 3-5 differing members, depending on work schedules, etc.) hung out almost every day after school, and nearly every weekend.
On non-school nights, we often spent the night at a particular member's house. It was always his house. Probably due to the fact that he lived in his parents pool house, thus he had a large room above it, a fridge, and a frikkin' pool, so we didn't need anything else.
Packing 8 into the room was hard when they were all spending the night, but whatever; we worked it out.
We'd watch movies. Lots of movies. One member was what most would call rich, and had an entertainment room that featured a huge tv and surround sound, so that was fun.
Our theme movie was Fight Club. This was my favorite beforehand, so I introduced it to them.
Aside from watching DVDs, we frequented the movie theater... probably at least twice a month.
We imitated Fight Club once, under one member's parental supervision. I was surprised with how cool his mom was with washing blood out of her carpet. That was a fun night.
Our favorite game was Super Smash Brothers. 3/8 had a Wii and Brawl, and 1 of them without a Wii at least had a Gamecube and Melee.
We'd also hang out and walk at the parks now and then.
Eventually, 2 members stopped hanging out, but some members would bring girlfriends, and we had what we called "honorary members", so activities continued.
Our theme song was The Darkness - "I Believe in a Thing Called Love". I don't know if you've heard this song (YOU SHOULD), but 5 guys and 2 girls all squeezed into a car failing at all the falsettos was hysterical... easily one of my favorite memories of them all.
The end of senior year came fast, though.
1 member at MTSU.
2 members, including my best friend, are in Knoxville at UT.
1 member is in North Carolina
1 member is in Virginia
1 member is in Peru
1 other member goes to Roane, but he doesn't leave his house except for school... personal/health reasons.
And the 1 last member is, of course, me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm

That's effin' rad ^_^
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Friend activity update:

My friend wants to spank me!
I don't think that's safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do with your friends?   What do you do with your friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your friends?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight :: Human Relations :: Friends-