The Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aether...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Most Recent Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

My Most Recent Dreams Vide
PostSubject: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:42 am

Yeah. One involved being at Walmart.
In the meat section.
With 2 friends.
One of which was turned on by himself.
The other had a mask.

We were under a table.
And I was all, "WTF"

(I need to stop eating pizza before I sleep)

My other dream had submarines.
They exploded, and some of my friends were in them.
I wasn't happy.

XD
Back to top Go down
Teettot
Slave
Teettot

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:50 am

oh wow...I can never remember dreams...just blurs of flying...or falling. Sadly whenever I can remember a dream it's usually because it terrified me
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I remember a dream I had recently where I had a child...and I was with my family and we were all like "Yay baby!"

BUT...In this dream, I did not know who the mother was, nor did anyone ever talk about her.....

So I interpret this dream as an extension of my INTENSE HOPE AND DESIRE to someday have a family...reflecting how I've failed at love and have no possible prospects to start one.

Whatcha think? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MistahV
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm

So, I was in a jungle of some sort, on safari, I suppose.
This tiny, and actually pretty cute, bobcat-type creature bites my arm. It didn't seem serious, but it looked to need a few stitches, so next thing I remember, I'm entering some manner of a medical facility.
I explain the situation to the lady behind the front counter, and she rushes me into an elevator, which starts going up on its own, which is fine, as there were no buttons.
Upon exiting the elevator, I find myself on a ground floor somehow, but there are others here about my age, all in evenly spaced beds.
I see no doctors or medical equipment of any kind. No nurses. No anything.
A glass door leads outside, where there is a fenced-in area, and beyond the fence is a lake.
After looking around and still finding no medical attention for my arm, I casually ask one of the people in the beds, "Where are all the doctors?"
The girl in the bed across from him pipes up, "There are none."
Long story short: We're being quarantined. I'm not sure why. Maybe the bobcat-creature contracted to us some radical virus. -shrug-
I step outside after I finish listening to our predicament, and I look at the building I just stepped from. It looked like a hospital, but it was very run down. We didn't have access to any floors but the one we were on, and all windows on the ones above just looked black inside.
Around this time, I notice the fence has a gated-door. A boy is cautiously approaching it. After hesitating a moment, he dashes through the gate toward the lake. He doesn't get far before a -crack!- is heard, and he falls. I look up just in time to see the barrel of some kind of high-powered rifle slide back into the blackness in a window above.
Time passes... I don't believe there was any form of food given to us, but it's a dream, whatever.
The girl that explained the situation and I become friends.
More time passes.
She and I become something like leaders to the people here, and more arrive.
Eventually, a doctor comes out of the elevator. I don't recall him treating us badly, or we him. As he was leaving though, my girlfriend there manages to get his keycard or something, and we finally get to escape via the elevator. She and I are apparently the only ones that came in. We go down several floors, and exit into a large dark lobby. It looked like the one from when I originally came to get my arm checked out, but it's like it had been destroyed. It turns out 10 years had passed. Go figure. This seems fishy to me, as I hadn't aged a day, neither had my girlfriend there.
At this point, I bite my finger (something I do often if I suspect I'm dreaming... it only hurts if you're not). It doesn't hurt. I realize I'm dreaming, and I change the dream into something involving Jessica Alba, chocolate, and skydiving.
THE END.
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:18 pm

My favorite part was after you bit yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Miss Courtnah wrote:
Yeah. One involved being at Walmart.
In the meat section.
With 2 friends.
One of which was turned on by himself.
The other had a mask.

We were under a table.
And I was all, "WTF"

(I need to stop eating pizza before I sleep)

My other dream had submarines.
They exploded, and some of my friends were in them.
I wasn't happy.

XD

Whatcha dreaming about lately? Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 am

After sleeping last night, I have confirmed it.
There's a charming young man in my dreams! O:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Most Recent Dreams   My Most Recent Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

My Most Recent Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight :: Arts :: Dreams-