The Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aether...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

(>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

(>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. Vide
PostSubject: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Why hello everybody. Thought I'd come in here in hopes of having something to do whenever I'm not having a life- which is about 98% of the time! Take a wild guess at my name! I'll even give you a hint.

It's not Edward. And I DON'T like long walks on the beach OR flowers.
Back to top Go down
The Host
Host of the Order of Midnight
The Host

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:45 pm

I like flowers... But welcome Courtneh Very Happy I hope we can, in anyway, quench your boredom.
Back to top Go down
https://themidnight.forumotion.com
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Miss Courtnah wrote:
Why hello everybody. Thought I'd come in here in hopes of having something to do whenever I'm not having a life- which is about 98% of the time! Take a wild guess at my name! I'll even give you a hint.

It's not Edward. And I DON'T like long walks on the beach OR flowers.

Of course you're not Edward, you're Misa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MistahV
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Silly question, but mind if I invite people here? I'd assume that's what you people would want.

@ The Host: Why thank you! I can already say that it's helping a bit.
@ The Infamy: It is grossly exaggerated, and I think it would be too obvious to say that I have an exaggeration problem.
@ TVent: Wrong. I'm Matt.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm

I must have been confused. By the by, we need a "Reply" button at the BOTTOM of the freaking page.
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:55 pm

... there is a "REPLY" button on the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Then I demand it to be made rainbowy.
Back to top Go down
The Host
The Host

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm

I COULD do that...

...but I won't.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 pm

What if it was only rainbowy for me?
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Is there a way to add a Quick Reply, where one needn't load an entirely new page to reply?
Back to top Go down
The Host
The Host

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah-yeah-ee!
Back to top Go down
The Odd
Peon
The Odd

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm

welcome courtnah. Hope you enjoy your stay here. as for the quick reply... you are a bunch of lazy bastards to complain about needing to hit a reply button. BUT, I must say I am enjoying this quick reply XD

Btw Tvent it would be very hard to make it rainbow for just you, but I will give you 2 thumbs up on your avatar.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:45 pm

But I -want- a rainbow! I want it!
*stamps foot*
Back to top Go down
The Odd
Peon
The Odd

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 pm

hmmm SOMEONE needs sadation.
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Loquacity.
I am your father.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 pm

You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness!
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

You were my brother! I loved you!
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm

The Loquacity wrote:
No!
That's not true!
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Kaos wrote:
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness!

The Infamy wrote:
You were my brother! I loved you!

Epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.   (>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai. Empty

Back to top Go down

(>o.o)> <(o.o<) ^(o.o)^ v(o.o)v (>o.o<) Ohai.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight :: General :: Introductions-