The Midnight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aether...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lady Gaga is RAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah, that's right. I'm quite fond of her.
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Here she is on MTV's Boiling Point. She's the only one who loses.

Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Gaga gets a bad rep, constantly being bashed for being weird and whatnot, but you know what? She's original. How many artists out there can say that?
I say kudos to Lady Gaga.
Also, Poker Face and Bad Romance are pretty good, imo.
Paparazzi is tolerable.
Just about any of her other songs drive me crazy, especially Love Game.
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:04 pm

I own both her albums and have no plans to not own future albums. Someday we shall meet and exchange a single pleasant conversation. Then all shall be well in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Sounds reasonable enough.
I wonder about her the same way I wonder about other tween idols or rappers, etc.
I wonder is she's actually that weird, or if it's just the mask she wears to maintain her fanbase.
Wouldn't it be funny if Hannah Montana or Taylor Swift or stars like that ended up being total b***hes in real life?
Back to top Go down
The Infamy
Peon

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm

From what i've heard and can tell by intuition Cyrus and Swift are both lovely young women.

Lady Gaga? Does she prefer Gaga over Stefani is one question i have. In her song 'Monster', she says, apparently to a lover, 'Don't call me "Gaga".'
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm

The Infamy wrote:
From what i've heard and can tell by intuition Cyrus and Swift are both lovely young women.
Oh, I'm sure they are. I was just using them as theoretical examples. Haven't you ever wondered that about someone famous? I mean, some of them show their mean sides, Christian Bale, for example, on the set of Terminator 4 (wasn't it?).

Your Gaga/Stefani bit confuses me, though.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Stefani is her name. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MistahV
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Aha. I thought there was some reference to GWEN Stefani that I missed somewhere. I didn't know that. I learned something new. Huzzah.
Back to top Go down
TVent
Peon
TVent

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Wikipedia is FTW
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/MistahV
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:08 pm

A lot of talk show hosts and what-not tend to say Lady Gaga is so different than what they expected- interview wise. I've watched a few- she certainly seems quite nice. And I gotta say- she does seem quite different than what I expected, you know, from how her videos are. Very proper and such. I like her body motion and facial expressions during the interviews, too. They're so cute! She really does seem like a sweetheart. I'd actually like to go to one of her concerts and meet her. Because some things you just can't know until you're around them IRL. Like how you get certain vibes from people.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:37 pm

She's very pretty beneath some of her odd costumes.
Like in the Bad Romance video, when she's in the white dress, crying, during the "I don't want to be friends" portion of the song, I think she looks beautiful there. She's sad/crying, but still.
Back to top Go down
Miss Courtnah
Peon
Miss Courtnah

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Yes, I can most definitely agree with you on that. When I first saw that video was stunned.
Back to top Go down
Kaos
Peon
Kaos

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm

She doesn't necessarily look bad elsewhere, she just seems to like drawing more attention to her strange outfits and charms than to her personal appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady Gaga is RAD Vide
PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga is RAD   Lady Gaga is RAD Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga is RAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight :: Media :: Music-